pakistani girls friendship

This page contains information about Pakistani girls friendship, friendship with lahore girls, girls in karachi, girls in islamabad, models.

Some time before this incident happened to me, I have a lot of friends, all are fond of forwarding nice messages and blurbs. I always contact my closed ones by typing their numbers instead of selecting from the contact book. So one day I sent my sms to a wrong number, here all fuss get started.

The wrong number was of some girl, she called me and inquired about me, who are you and here I got her number. In reply I simply told the truth, but she was'nt not ready to belive it, and abused me. I was only dump folded listening and adding some new bad sounded words in my dictionary.

Later on this all continues as she was not ready to believe and I was stuck to the truth. The gave me all references about her brother and uncles in ISI, Army, and his bro in some telecoms franchise ready to block my sim, but then a sudden stoppage in her sms came and I enjoyed my relief. My mind was totally out of her existence. Then after two weeks she become alive and started the sms convo with a different tone altogether. She mentioned that she liked my voice, teased me and asked AM i burger type boy? or a normal junk. In short I was not ready for this all type of questions. She was also eager to talk with me on phone, which I accepted in order to tell her the consequences and what I planned for her.